Please contact us if you have any comments, queries, complaints, or just want to chat.
These are the ways to contact us
- Meet us at our Hospitality Centre in the Grounds of Limerick Prison, during visiting times (10 a.m. to 12 noon and 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays). (CURRENTLY CLOSED DUE TO COVID)
- Drop in to us at Bedford Row Project, in Lower Bedford Row, Limerick. We are on the right hand side of Lower Bedford Row as you walk down to the River Shannon. Our Centre is open during hours 9.30 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. from Monday to Friday. (See Google map below. It is approximate, so please follow ‘More Directions’ if in doubt). (CURRENTLY CLOSED DUE TO COVID)
- Telephone us on 061- 315332, or, if you have a staff members mobile number, don’t hesitate to ring him/her!
- E-mail us at email@example.com
- Write us a letter. Our Postal Address is: Bedford Row Family Project, Lower Bedford Row, Limerick. (Yes – some people still write letters)!!
- More Directions:
- Walk down the pedestrianised section of Bedford Row from O’Connell St., which is the main street in Limerick City Centre.
- As you come to the end of this short street, ‘The Buttery’ will be on your right, ‘Dealz’ will be on your left.
- Cross Henry St. at the traffic lights. Continue walking on the right hand side of the road towards the river past the Old Franciscan Church and the Taxi Rank.
- Bedford Row Family Project is located up a short number of steps after the Old Franciscan Church. There is a plaque on the wall beside the door.